SURGICAL & RESTORATIVE IMPLANTS
Modern dentistry offers an amazing new alternative for replacing lost teeth – dental implants. Patients no longer have to face the embarrassment of missing teeth or suer the inconvenience of a removable denture. Dental implants can do wonders for your confidence while enhancing your natural appearance, bone health, chewing function and more
illustration of implant
illustration of results
A dental implant is a titanium alloy cylinder placed into and fused to the bone below the gums which serves as a base to support crowns, bridges or dentures. Natural teeth stay in place because of their strong root structure. Dental implants mimic this foundation when they are surgically placed in the jaw bone. After a few months of healing, the implant integrates with the jaw bone and the implant is ready for its final restoration.
• Supports normal eating habits – allowing you to enjoy any of your favorite foods again
• Prevents jaw bone atrophy which occurs following the loss of a natural tooth
• Stabilizes the bite to keep remaining teeth from drifting and tilting
• Does not compromise the health of the remaining natural teeth
• Gives you a natural, confident appearance – the result is priceless.
We Find Patients Make The Best Decision & Are Happiest With Their Outcome When They Are Given All The Information To Truly Understand All Their Options.